Win Tickets to the 2018 Gymnastics World Cup
The Zone is excited to offer one lucky family/group the opportunity to attend the prestigious 2018 Gymnastics World Cup, held at the Birmingham Arena, on Thursday 22nd March.
See world class international Olympic stars battle it out for the illustrious All-around Women’s title in this extraordinary event. With British hopefuls Ellie Downie & Claudia Fragapane taking on rising stars including USA’s Margzetta Frazier and the current European Floor Champion Angelina Melinikova (Russia).
We’re giving away one family pass (2 adults & 2 children) to attend the women’s competition on Thursday evening. Here’s how to be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize:
Like and Share our competition post on either our Facebook or Twitter pages, or Like and Tag a Friend on our Instagram Post:
Click on any of the social media icons above to ENTER
The closing date for the competition is midnight on the 28.02.18. The winner will be selected randomly on Thursday 1st March, and the winner will be contacted after 9am on that date.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is a family pass (admits 2 adults and 2 children) for the 2018 World Cup of Gymnastics, at the Birmingham Arena, on the evening of Thursday 22nd March 2018.
- Like and Share our Facebook post by midnight on the 28th February 2018
- Re-tweet and Follow our Twitter post by midnight on the 28th February 2018
- Like and Tag a Friend in our Instagram post by midnight on the 28th February 2018
- Applicants must like at least one Zone Gymnastics Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram 2018 World Cup competition posts to be entered.
- The closing date for entries to the competition is midnight on the 28th of February 2018.
- One winner will be selected at random from the competition entrants.
- The Zone will notify the winner via a Facebook inbox message, Twitter direct message, or Instagram message (if available) on 1st March 2018.
- This competition prize does not include any additional expenses.
- This competition is no way endorsed by, sponsored by, administered by or facilitated by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Applicants must be aged 18 and over.
- No cash value alternative will be offered.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of The Zone, and accordingly The Zone may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to The Zone as a result thereof.