Terms and Conditions
To make your web shopping experience easier and more transparent, below are our terms and conditions, which will apply to the use of www.the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr websites and by placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions.
Please note, these "conditions" can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites. If you have any queries relating to these conditions, you should contact our Customer Service team:
Pennine Business Park,
OL10 2TL United Kingdom
Tel: 01706 368819 (International +44 1706 368819)
Fax: 01706 368853 (International +44 1706 368853)
General Information -
We are The Zone, Pennine Business Park, Pilsworth Road, Heywood, Greater Manchester, OL10 2TL,
UK. These terms and conditions will apply between you and The Zone, when you purchase an item from www.the the-zone.co.uk, www.zonegym.de, and www.zonegym.fr. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.the the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr is with The Zone and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or above to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to www.the the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a method of communicating with you.
- During the registration process, you must enter a valid e-mail address as a user name and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from www.the the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform The Zone as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police. The Zone tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on www.the the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- The Zone reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if: -
- you fail to make payment to us when due.
- you breach any of our terms and conditions.
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.the-zone.co.uk , www.zone-gym.de or www.zone-gym.fr
You agree to reimburse us for any reasonable and foreseeable losses, costs and expenses that we incur as a result of a breach of these Conditions caused either by yourself or by someone that you have permitted to use your www.the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de or www.zone-gym.fr website shopping account.
- When placing an order, you warrant that all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- All prices listed on www.the the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-
i. you are entitled to use the code;
ii. you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
iii. you agree to the terms set out below.
If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
- If your order has not been accepted, we will endeavour to contact you to explain the reasons why.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information. Also note that, unfortunately, we may have to wait up to 15 working days (or 25 working days for overseas orders) before we are able to refund or replace items missing in transit.
- Some postal addresses in Northern Ireland, some offshore islands and some remote areas of Great Britain may not be covered by our normal delivery services. You will be notified of this when you place your order.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
- All items are subject to stock availability.
- When we deliver your items to you you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
The Zone Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason*, return the item unworn and in perfect condition, in original packaging with tags attached, within 14 days for an exchange or refund. When sending a return, please mark the parcel CUSTOMER SERVICES, quoting your invoice number and the reason for the return.
- The Zone will not pass on your personal telephone number, e-mail address or credit or debit card details to any third party although you agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your zone log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
- We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website. You may terminate your contract with us if you reasonably consider that you have been disadvantaged by any change we may make to these Conditions.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on www.the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, or www.zone-gym.fr is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order.
- We have taken all reasonable measures to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, please be aware that due to a number of mitigating factors such as Internet browsers and monitor colour contrasts colours may appear to vary slightly from the product as it appears on your screen and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any minor colour discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on www.the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from The Zone.
- We have taken all reasonable measures to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- We shall exercise reasonable skill and care in providing the goods to you in accordance with these Conditions however any liability we have to you of any kind is limited to the charges paid by you in the twelve-month period prior to the event causing the liability.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death of personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr web pages are owned or controlled by The Zone. In accessing www.the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.the-zone.co.uk, www.zone-gym.de, and www.zone-gym.fr web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of The Zone.
Third Party Information -
We can not be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for The Zone products are those stated on the The Zone material. We can not vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
If any individual part of these Conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of these Conditions.
Entire Agreement -
- These Conditions govern our relationship with you.
- You acknowledge that in agreeing to these Conditions that you have not relied on any other statement, representation or assurance other than as expressly set out within the Conditions.
- Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your rights under law. If you require any advice or assistance we would suggest you contact your local branch of the citizens' advice bureau who should be able to help.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland in which case, it will be governed by Scots law or Northern Ireland in which case Northern Irish law will govern. Each of us agrees to only bring legal actions about this agreement in a UK court.